As I considered a name for this blog the thought hit me to call it
BLESSING 4 FATHERS.. as it has four meanings...

God Himself is our FORE-FATHER..
All things that were made were made by Him.
In His hands are even the four corners of the earth, so I believe our first blessing needs to
go to the one who went before us and created us for His pleasure.

I want this to be a place where fathers with children can find solace
and perhaps some answers and prayer for difficult questions.

I also believe this will be a place where fathers in the faith who are
discipling other men can share their thoughts and wisdom

This is also a place where we can share about our forefathers.. those who went
before us and paid the price.. and for all men who desire to be overcomers.






A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval .... Mark Twain


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ABOUT BLESSING FOR FATHERS


 

I am looking so forward to hearing your story about yourself, or someone you may know who represents a life of victory, perhaps a word to encourage men in general, sharing a recipe men would love, areas men strruggle with that you may want to hear about, or tell us about.

This is a safe place for all men, not just fathers... to learn, be refreshed and ministered to. If you need someone to talk to or pray with, or just a listening ear, or some Godly advise, please contact us. My husband and I are both ordained ministers, and my husband is wise and experienced in counsel and he has a listening ear as well!

©Expresso Joe

1 comment: